Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby...Baby...Baby!

Okay, so I am pregnant with our second child! We are so excited! Makayla has been so cute, talking and singing to my belly, sharing her blanky and binky with it too! She has insisted that it is a baby sister and will not hear of it being a brother. :) My due date is September 23rd. We are so happy but feel like we have a lot of projects to get done first. The other day we actually went to this ultrasound place where they can tell you the sex of the baby at 13 weeks. We went on Friday and found out. We will be having another little baby girl! Makayla couldn't be happier! I am so happy that she will have a sister so close in age! Well, now the news is out!

12 comments:

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

Congratulations! That's awesome, we're only 8 days apart :)

krista said...

That is such exciting news, congrats! It will be so fun for Makayla to have a sister, I'm sure they'll be best buds. Hope you are feeling well!

Camille Kinghorn said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!

mckenna said...

Yea!! Congratulations!! Having two is definitely twice the work, but more than twice the fun!! And two girls. That will be a blast!

steph said...

OMIGOSH!! I'm so excited for you guys! What wonderful news.

Unknown said...

YA BABY!!! I think you should name her after your favorite.... (thats me if you didnt know!)

SO FUN :)

Aubree said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Jill Revell said...

CONGRATS! How fun! Makayla will love having a little sister!

Breeann said...

Congrats! I found your blog through McKenna's and it is great to see you are doing so well!

Breeann Dawe (Miller)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! How is your pregnancy going? I hope you are feeling well.

angela. said...

I am so excited for my second niece! Wow!!! That is awesome! I must be really old! I love you bri!
Love
*aNgElA*