Me from A to Z...
A--Attached or Single? Attached
B--Best friend? Mark and Makayla too!
C--Cake or Pie? Neither really…unless the cake is a ice cream cake or strawberry shortcake…ok, I guess I like cake better.
D--Day of Choice? Saturday
E--Essential Item? My straightener
F--Favorite color? I love pink and brown together!
G--Gummy bears or worms? Only if they are the sour kind
H--Hometown? Lindon, Utah
I--Indulgence(s)? Sees custom chocolates box that my darling husband makes especially for me!!! Okay, he makes it for me to share with him!
J--January or July? July for sure…but not looking forward to being pregnant during the hot summer months!
K--Kids? Makayla (2 in May) and a little girl on the way…due September 23rd!
L--Life is incomplete without? My family and the Gospel
M--Marriage date? August 19th
N--Number of siblings? 4 brothers and 1 sister
O--Oranges or apples? I love them both! Yummy!
P--Phobias or fears? Tight spaces, being trapped, creepy crawly things, sharks
Q--Quotes? Return with honor!
R--Reason to Smile? My family! (and when I feel the baby kick!)
S- Season? I love all the seasons, but I love summer because we get to see family more!
T--Tag 3 people? Briette, Lacey, and Mom
U--Unknown Fact? Disney makes me feel like a little kid again
V--Very Favorite Store? I love Costco, but I also love Kids Cottage in Oceanside. They have the most adorable baby clothes for cheap too…it is where they make the giggle moon clothes.
W--Worst habit? Biting my nails; sadly I have already conquered this bad habit once before in my life, maybe I can do it again.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound…I love seeing the baby when I am pregnant.
Y--Your favorite food? Right now I love Chick-fil-A! But I absolutely love Pasta Au Gratin! Yum! (If anyone wants the recipe, just ask, it is divine!)
Z--Zodiac? Virgo
5 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment