I know, I am a slowpoke at posting our Easter pictures. Sorry. Life has been crazy! I cannot believe that it is already halfway into April. Where has this year gone? We had a lot of fun spending Easter with my family in Utah! Makayla sure loved playing kitchen everyday at Grandma's house and seeing the kids. Each day when she would wake up she would say "Mommy, I want to go to Grandma's house." It was so cute, because we were downstairs in Justin's room (thanks budgy), and she would get so excited when we would go upstairs to "Grandma's house". Justin and Grandpa went into work a little later than usual each day so that they could spend special time with Makayla! She sure loved seeing all of them! Thanks for a great Easter vacation Bellitti's, we love you!!!
Dyeing eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Bellitti's house! Makayla had so much fun coloring the eggs and seeing them change from white to colorful! (I know, I'm loving my facial expression in this picture...)
We went up Provo Canyon to Vivian Park to let Makayla and Angela fish! Grandpa and uncle Jubby helped them. We didn't catch any fish, but it was sure fun, and Makayla loved it! We'll have to go again!
On Saturday we went over to Makayla's cousin's ward Easter Egg hunt and pancake breakfast. She loved hunting for eggs and had a lot of fun with her cousins!
The goods from the Easter bunny! He spoiled Makayla this year.
Makayla loves to cheese it in pictures! She sure loved her bunny ears!
Makayla loved finding the eggs. She wanted all the pink ones, and even traded Angela a few so that she could have more pink eggs! Hmmmm, I wonder what her favorite color is???
After the hunt with Angela. Thanks for the fun hunt Grandma and boys, for setting it up!
5 years ago




5 comments:
Love your expression in that first photo! Priceless! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
How fun to have Easter with family! It is so fun to go to grandma's house. It looks like she had a great time. She is so cute!
Her bunny ears are the cutest! How lucky you got to spend Easter with family!!
Your Easter looks like so much fun! Makayla is so cute. I am really excited for you guys and your pregnancy! Congratulations! Its so fun to have 2 of the same sex. They will be such good friends!
Bri.... Ya I am excited that I got a blog! And I just love looking at yours! I have just started on my blog but, I haven't done much to it! Well I love you tons and I miss you so much! Tell Makayla hi from her lala!
Love you-
*aNgElA*
Post a Comment