Can I say how much I LOVE digital scrapbooking!!! I have always loved scrapbooking, but I am a perfectionist and therefore, it takes me FOREVER to get 1 page done. Plus, all of the supplies you have to buy and then the space it takes up and mess it makes with all the cutting. Then, I made a discovery, digital scrapbooking. What a lifesaver! I am converted. If you are still paper scrapbooking, just call me up and I will talk you into digital...I promise you will thank me! I know several of you already have found this lifesaver, but those who haven't...seriously consider purchasing photoshop. It is well worth every penny (and if you can get a student discount, not a bad price either)! You can do all your cutting and editing and everything on the computer and quicker too. On top of all that, there are many, many designers out there who give away their scrapbooking kits for free! I have not purchased one kit! I probably spend too much time downloading elements, templates, kits, etc. Downloading and scrapping are my life after Makayla goes to bed. Anyways, I thought that I would share a couple of pages that I have done (and Mark has done a couple too :).
5 years ago







6 comments:
Love pages! You have quite a talent for scrapbooking. My pages end up pretty plain since I have no creativity.
Your little girl is so dang cute!
Hey Bri it's Kelli West (Schwartz) and I digi scrap too! YAY for digi scrappers! anyway, you need to go to www.digitalscrapbookmemories.com
and join the forum (it's free) every lady onthere is so sweet! if you ever have any questions they anwser them, and you get great ideas for pages there!! I'm on there, and it's addicting!! You should check it out! You ahve such a cute baby!! hope to see you in the forums!!
Your pages look great! Digital Scrapbooking is the BEST!!!
Bri .... I FREAKING LOVE DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING...! I love your pages(so cute) and I can't wait to be your neighbor!!!
Hi Bri! I love your pages. You are so talented at Digital Scrapbooking. I really want to learn, but have not taken the time. Besides, I am a slow learner. Any tips? I wish you lived closer so you could be my personal teacher!
This is an old friend of mckenna and aubree, so not some random stranger, but if you ever have a spare moment I would be interested in learning about digital scrapbooking and how you are hooking up all the free programs. I still love to do paper, I sell Close to my Heart stuff, but I also think I would enjoy the digital option.
Thanks ~ Clerissa Lewis
sc_lewis@msn.com
Post a Comment