what's that store?? And where is it at? Your fam is so freakin adorable. Isn't it crazy how much you can love your kids?! I just LOOOOVe having a baby!! Where are you living these days? Hey btw your header is super cute... how do you get that? I'm really blog retarded as you can tell.
Oh my heck I want you to be able to have that dress because then you can bring it home with you and I can put Abbey in it and take her pic. LOL. It is so cute. I hope you win!
Hey I don't have Kim's add. and she has made her blog private (what ever) so I can't spy on her. Will you tell her to email me? emilyhansen99@msn.com Thanks Luv Ya
3 comments:
what's that store?? And where is it at? Your fam is so freakin adorable. Isn't it crazy how much you can love your kids?! I just LOOOOVe having a baby!! Where are you living these days? Hey btw your header is super cute... how do you get that? I'm really blog retarded as you can tell.
Oh my heck I want you to be able to have that dress because then you can bring it home with you and I can put Abbey in it and take her pic. LOL. It is so cute. I hope you win!
Hey I don't have Kim's add. and she has made her blog private (what ever) so I can't spy on her. Will you tell her to email me? emilyhansen99@msn.com
Thanks
Luv Ya
Brianne - will you email me your address? amanda@robland.net Thanks!
Post a Comment