Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We LOVE our girls!


Makayla is full of energy and excitement! Sometimes when we are low on sleep (and energy) we can't keep up with her! We sure love her and the fun that she adds to our family. Life would be boring without her! We love you Makayla!

Alexa is such a sweetheart. She LOVES Makayla and stops and listens whenever she hears her voice. (I know that they were good friends up in heaven). She adds peace and love to our home and we all can't seem to get enough of her! We love you Alexa!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri....it's your cousin Em.(king). Wow what sweet kids you have. I am so happy for you. I can't believe how much Makayla looks like you did when you were little. I am glad your Mom and La La got to come out and be with you. I hope things are going well. Enjoy this time in your life. Love you!

steph said...

Ahhh they are both so precious!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! You have beautiful girls!

jen said...

makayla looks like YOU in that picture, ADORABLE! both of them. alexa is precious i want to see her!

Kohnie said...

Hey Bri, Can you email me your address? My email is
Kohnie@msn.com
Thanks Bri!!
Precious little girls by the way!

Breeann said...

You have the most adorable little family! Your girls are precious. There is nothing better than the bond between sisters.

The Bowldens said...

your girls are so beautiful! they look just like their mommy!

krista said...

Ah, such a sweet picture of Alexa. Makes me baby hungry. Why do they have to grow out of that newborn stage so fast?

Mitsy said...

Hey Brianne! I found you through Steph's blog, I hope that's okay! I just wanted to tell you that your girls are beautiful! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list? I love having new blogs to look at! -Mitsy-

CHUNTZ said...

Theyre adorable! Happy Turkey day Bri!