Friday, December 5, 2008

Much needed update (part 1)


I know that it is almost Christmas time and I am now just posting about Halloween. You will just have to excuse me. Life has been a little crazy and then when I have a spare moment I just want to sleep instead of editing photos and updating the blog.
This year for Halloween we went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Makayla loved it. She dressed up as Cinderella and loved going around the church gym in the costume parade. She would wave to everybody. Next we went to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party at Disneyland's California Adventure park. Makayla had a blast! We actually spent the night at one of the park hotels. We celebrated Mark's mom's birthday at the park too. We went to a pumpkin patch, decorated sugar cookies and painted pumpkins. Makayla loved Halloween and all the activities that we did to celebrate. She did not want it to end. She actually cried when I told her that Halloween was over. Here are some pics from our Halloween adventures...and a little video of Makayla riding the Goofy roller coaster at Disneyland. I know her face in the video looks like child abuse, but it was not her first, nor her last time riding it. She actually likes the ride and asks to go on it. It is too funny not to post!





















5 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Too fun! I love her costume. That video was so cute. I can't wait to take Allie there.

The Bowldens said...

i have the exact same sling except in blue! lol. i was there at dland on halloween! not over at CaAd though

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I just told Brian if gas prices stay like they are we need a rode trip to Disneyland! Love it there!

KELLI said...

How cute...little princess. Good to talk to you tonight! Love you and good luck! See you soon!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

your family is darling. I always love looking at your pics of your cute cute kids.