Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Back!

I know that I have totally been neglecting to blog lately. I just have so much stuff to blog about that it has been kind of overwhelming for me. AND instead of just putting a little up here and a little up there, I have been avoiding it. Well, I am going to post about a couple of things that have happened recently. In July we went to Utah for Mark's cousin's wedding and also got to spend some time with my family. Makayla loved the whole dancing part of the wedding...she did not want to leave. It was so cute! I got some pics of her and Mark dancing together, she had so much fun!



We also went to the Scera Pool while we were visiting my family. They have this little slide for the kids that is so cute, they slide down it into the water and can get back up and climb up the stairs and go again. This is where we spend most of our time; Makayla LOVED it. She probably went down the slide seriously 50 or 60 times. Thanks Grandma! We had so much fun!


One night after dinner we went to the park by the Scera Pool and Makayla enjoyed playing on the playground and running free


Also, it has been so hot lately (especially for me, being 7 1/2 months pregnant) so we have been taking advantage of our community pool and going swimming almost everyday. The other day we put Makayla's floaties on her and let her go in the pool. She was just fine and loved the freedom. She was swimming by herself. Now she asks to go just about everyday.



7 comments:

The Lowell Family said...

Okay, so I'm glad you have our blog down because I couldn't find yours. Now I feel like a dork because I was looking for Mark and Bree (wrong spelling, duh). Anyway, I'm glad to see your family is doing well and we'll have to get together very soon. Before you deliver and maybe even before Justin's back in school; however, he does have some Friday nights off in September although you may have a new baby by then. Let me know your schedule and we'll see if we can get together soon! We miss you guys!

mckenna said...

So cute!! Holy cow! You're due so soon!! How exciting?!

Breeann said...

I am glad to see you are back. Looks like you guys have had a fun and busy summer. I pity you for being super pregnant in this heat. I cannot believe how much your brothers and sister have grown! My how time flies, tell your family we said hi.

jen said...

cute, cute, cute!!! i love the pics. makayla is darling...and that skirt. it looks great! she was cute in sacrament on sunday asking alyssa to come home. we'll have to keep getting together, even though ryan's coming home, i still want to do those projects!

THE ARNELLS said...

So cute! I love that she is so into the water. I love her swim hats. They are adorable. You are due so soon!!! Your gonna love it. You feelin ready? Not that you can ever really be ready but ya know what I mean,

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! Makayla is so cute. I love the picture of your mom holding her with their foreheads touching. Very casual, but very cute. Glad you had a great time on your trip.

Kohnie said...

She is growing so fast. Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more often!