Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Perfectly normal!


So, my mom sent us two pictures of her and all her siblings with her parents via email that she wanted us to fix (okay, for Mark to fix), because my Grandma's eyes were closed in one and Grandpa's were closed in the other. She wanted us to fix Grandma's eyes basically in the one pic. So we did, then we had a little fun with photoshop and created this lovely picture. We had a good laugh. My favorites are of my uncle (the one with the water bucket and my grandpa...I just love how natural he looks in the pic). Even though many of you don't know them, I thought it was funny enough to post! Enjoy!

10 comments:

KELLI said...

That is totally awesome. I love it. Oh boy, I bet if we were together we would have had a great laugh. Mark, I have come to understand, is really good at this kind of thing. haha
LOVE YOU GUYS

Kim said...

i love it... guess i need to send some pix your way... love you guys!

krista said...

I love the purple hair. Too funny. I'm sure they'll get a good laugh when they see it.

Kohnie said...

That is so hilarious!! I love Julie's Pinnochio nose! I wish you lived closer so I could take lessons from you and Mark!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie and Erin said...

Hi, Bri!

I'm glad you found our blog. It's so fun to keep in touch with everyone. We live in SoCal, too! We should get together sometime! Are you going to Mormon night at the Padres on Monday?

jen said...

that is a great picture! i love the watering can! AND I also love the music. I know we had similar taste. we miss you.

CHUNTZ said...

Bri, Im so happy you found me! I love and miss you! You look amazing!

CHUNTZ said...

Bri Im so happy you found me. Oh how I miss you and all our little girl adventures in Lindon! Cant believe your prego! Love all your pics, youre so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck... I love this pic. It makes me miss all of them. We need to have a Moser get together! I think Paul should wear that outfit out to pick up the chicks!:)