Monday, March 3, 2008

Lots of Laughs!

Tonight after putting Makayla to bed, I heard her knocking on her door calling for me. I went upstairs and asked her what was wrong. She told me something that I could not quite make out exactly what she was saying, but it sounded like either "Nikole" or "Make cold." I asked her if that is what she was saying and she would say no. I told her I didn't understand what she was saying and so she leaned in a little closer to me, took out her binky and said "make curl, on head." I laughed and told her that we couldn't make a curl for bed but that we would do it in the morning. She started to cry, which broke my heart...after all, she wanted to make a curl in her hair. I got her to calm down and told her that she could help me make the curl in her hair when she woke up in the morning. That did the trick. This makes me laugh because she has barely enough hair for us to even make a mohawk curl on top and I have done it before and she loves it! I thought it was funny that she would ask for one to go to bed. Silly girl!

8 comments:

Aubree said...

That's adorable!! Just make the stinkin curl :0) Who cares if she's going to bed, they're only that little and cute once. Cute Bri!!

Unknown said...

what a cutie... How can you not love her!!!
I am so glad she likes you to do her hair. Kissa wont let me touch her hair sometimes...!

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is so cute! I agree with Tasha how can you not love that girl?! How much hair does she have now?

Sara G said...

How funny, I can't wait to do curls and things. She is so cute!

mckenna said...

Your blog is so cute!! How'd you get the photos on the background and the cute title? Love it!

Aubree said...

Way cute background!! How did you do it?!?! I love it.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the new layout! So cute! you have such an adorable little girl!

Brianne said...

Thanks! I am totally in love with the layout as well. I mean, who can't resist pink and brown...together???
Anyways, I made the page in photoshop and then uploaded it to photobucket. For the header, I also made that in photoshop and then instead of our family name put the card I made.