Thursday, February 21, 2008

Frog Hunt!

So last night we went over to Mark's parent's house for dinner. During dinner we could hear the frogs croaking outside. Makayla became very interested in them and would hold her head still and say "I hear frogs." Mark asked her if she wanted to see them and she got excited and said "yeah." Then Mark said "Okay, then we'll go on a frog hunt." After she finished eating she said "Go on frog hunt, daddy." It was so cute. Mark took her outside with a flashlight on a frog hunt. Then grandma and grandpa and I joined them. She loved it. She didn't find any frogs; she would say "Frogs hiding...mommy frog hiding, daddy frog hiding, baby frog hiding." Although she didn't get to see any frogs, she loved going on a frog hunt with daddy and has not stopped talking about it all day! Thanks Daddy!!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How cute! I bet she had a blast being with her dad! It sounds like she has daddy wrapped around her finger.

Kohnie said...

I love your blog Bri. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about the digital stuff. Looks really hard!

krista said...

Ahhhh, so cute! I wish we had frogs around here so we could go on frog hunts, my boys would LOVE that!!

mckenna said...

Brianne, I found your blog through Aubree's. It's so fun to catch up on people from high school this way! (Hopefully you remember me). Anyway, your little girl it beautiful! Looks like life's treating you well!