
Makayla started Joyschool! She started at the beginning of September and she LOVES it. She loves the little girls that are her classmates. They are good friends that are all in our ward. It makes it so fun because the girls are so close in age and are already good friends. The moms are taking turns teaching 2 weeks at a time. This week is my week. The kids did great today. They learned about their 5 senses and we did a smelling collage and tasting activity. So fun!
Here is my little 80's babe. I just grabbed one of Makayla's t-shirts and a diaper cover, some leg warmers, jellies, a stylish belt, and of course the headband! Classic 80's look!
We had a ward party that was an 80's social. I am on the activities committee and so I thought that the whole family needed to be dressed up! When Makayla saw my zebra shirt she had to wear hers just like it. Gotta love the side pony and Mark's outfit for sure! He looked AWESOME, by the way!
This was taken at Disneyland just yesterday. I just love this little angel. She will be turning 1 on Thursday and it makes me want to cry! I absolutely LOVE the stage that she is in right now and time has seriously gone by too fast. Here she is watching for the parade to come. This is her classic biting the lip face (we are teething right now).
Love you all. Sorry I haven't been updating very often. Life has been crazy! It seems like it takes me forever to upload the pics and write all the posts that I have a hard time finding enough time to do it. So, hence the shorter post. I think I will take that route for awhile. Maybe you'll find more updates here than before...at least that is what I am shooting for. :)
5 years ago




4 comments:
Your girls are adorable. You all look awesome in your 80's attire. If they ever remake Saved by the Bell you would make a great Kelly! It sounds like we are doing the same Joy School program. I'm really liking it so far too. :)
Oh, how they have grown! I hope your birthday was fun... I love the 80's outfits- TOO CUTE! I can't believe our babies are one! Come visit soon! We love you guys!
I love the 80's picture! That is so super cute. Its crazy how our little girls are getting so big so fast...
That 80's pic is AWESOME! I like the idea of Joyschool...maybe I'll have to get something like together next year for Allie. I can't believe your baby is almost one...this last year went SO fast!
Post a Comment