Monday, September 21, 2009

A car for the kids!


This is a little outfit that I made for Alexa. I did a cute little pear and apple applique on this cute brown shirt that I bought from Target. Then I used this tutorial to make the skirt. So fun! I have made several of these for the girls. I think it was in Alexa's birthday post that there is a pic of the girls wearing matching pink and brown ones that I made. My cousin Kim made Makayla one for her 2nd birthday, and ever since then, I've been hooked!

We found this jeep on craigslist for $75. We also picked up a darling fisher-price princess slide too. Since we bought more than 1 thing the lady gave the jeep to us for $60. It has a new battery in it (which those cost like $50-60 alone). We got an awesome deal. I think that Alexa likes it more than Makayla.

What you lookin' at??? :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! I love the jeep. the girls will love it! Darling outfit. I need to make one too!

krista said...

i can't believe how big your girls are getting. they are adorable! and i love the jeep. my boys would LOVE that!

jen said...

your girls are so cute! i can't believe Alexa's already one, crazy.
i love all the pictures...you always have the funnest coolest toys, love it!

KELLI said...

bri...they are so big! Oh my gosh! Why do they grow up so fast?! I always wanted one of those cars growing up! Lucky! I love the skirt! That is just so darn cute! Miss you and love you!

Jessica and Reece said...

Bri your girls are GORGEOUS!!! Just like their mama :) I LOVE Alexa's outfit in that first picture. I always wanted one of those Jeeps, but my parents deprived me. I'm still traumatized today.

Jason & Kelli West said...

How fun to have a car like that. I remember wanting one of those when I was young. Your girls are SO SO SO SO So cute. love their cute dresses and bows, and their dark beautiful hair. I want kids with dark hair, but i know that it will never happen. Hope you are doing well! Your awesome!!