Saturday, May 9, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy MaKaYlA!!!


WOW! I cannot believe that my little girl is 3! We just LOVE our Makayla! I thought that I would share some things about my little birthday girl on her special day!
-Makayla was born 6 days early on May 9th at 12:30 a.m. weighing 6 lb 13 oz and was 19 in long.
-She is our little "giggle box" (as I call her). She is always smiling and laughing.
-Makayla loves the Disney princesses and is currently obsessed with the My Little Ponys.
-Makayla would live at Disneyland if they would let her. She LOVES to go to Disneyland and will wake up in the mornings quite frequently saying "I know! We could go to Disneyland today...won't that be fun?"
-She has nicknames for people (she's like her daddy!)
-She LOVES the color PINK!
-You can constantly find her singing and dancing around the house. She will even make up songs to sing. She also has a specialty dance which she calls her "chicky dance" where she shakes her little bum...so cute.
-She loves to mother Alexa.
-She calls pants "pantalones".
-She loves to go to nursery...and has never cried...except when we haven't been able to go.
-Makayla is in dance class and absolutely loves it. She does exceptionally well!
-She loves to dress up and if I let her she would wear dress-ups 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
-Makayla is tender-hearted and sweet.
-She LOVES ladybugs!
-She loves White Lime and Yogurt Factory (self-serve yogurt places near our house). She likes to get the little sample cups instead of a regular cup and will go through about 6 while we are there.
-She is so smart!
-Makayla loves to go to the mall! (I have my little shopping buddy...watch your wallet daddy!)
-She loves attention and gets a lot of it from all her grandpas and grandmas and aunts, uncles and cousins! (not to mention mom and dad and baby sister too).
-She loves to say prayers. No matter where we are she wants to be the one to pray. I just love listening to her sweet prayers.
-She loves to look cute and have her hair done and will not leave the house without a bow or clip in her hair.
-She ADORES Alexa! She is a great big sister and Alexa adores her too!
-She calls her daddy her "prince".

Life would not be the same without our little Makayla. She brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. She is our Princess! We are so grateful to have her in our family. Makayla we LOVE you and hope you have a wonderful birthday! (Try not to grow up too fast...okay?)

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is already three! She sounds like she is such a little sweetheart. So cute!

mckenna said...

How sweet that she calls her daddy "prince!" I love that!!

The Bowldens said...

what a cutie! isnt it amazing seeing how much they have changed. you forget hu?

angela. said...

oh my gosh! lil Makayla is growing up soooo fast!!!! when are you guys coming to visit me again?!?!?!?!?!!?

love you all

*aNgElA*

KELLI said...

hey there! wow! makayla is already 3. Now that is just crazy! I'm so glad you posted! I wondered what you guys were up to. Are you still planning on coming this way this summer? I sure hope so! Love you guys!

jen said...

hey! we don't have any plans for going out there...but would love to get together sometime. we sure miss you guys. hope you're doing well. xoxo