Saturday, November 7, 2009












We sure had a fun October. We did a lot of Halloween celebrating. We went to Pumpkin patches, JOY school performances, painting pumpkins, baking yummy goodies, Disneyland a couple of times to the ward trunk-or-treat. I think that Halloween is so fun. I LOVE the fall and there is just a lot of fun things to do with the kids around this time of year. Makayla absolutely loves Halloween....every part of it! Mark's mom even made a special Halloween meal with strange names for the entrees and appetizers. I wish we could've had the girls go to Grandma Bellitti's school parade and trick-or-treat at her house. We love you guys and miss you tons!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OK first of all... your little babies are BEAUTIFUL ! Makayla's hair is gorgeous :)

Love your family sooo much!

jen said...

oh my gosh, you girls are SO CUTE! when are we going to meet up?!

Kim said...

TOO cute- the girls are getting so big- they look so tall- kiss them for me.

Jessica and Reece said...

Bri I cannot believe how beautiful your girls are! You are such a wonderful mommy. Are you guys planning to come up this way for the holidays? If so, we must meet up! I miss you lady! Plus, I have a song to sing to you. It starts with the words Briiiiii Bellittiiiiiiiii :)

Jason & Kelli West said...

Oh Bri, I just LOVE Makaylas curly hair. so adorable. And it looks like you guys had a great fun Halloween. So many fun things for your girls to do. They are lucky to have you as their mom. take care. :)

jen said...

hey bri...i got your comment and no problem! we miss you and hope you have an awesome christmas ;)

steph said...

Bri,

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you til now about the quilt (from waaay back in October). I'm finally finishing it cuz my mom is in town and I would be happy to send you the directions if you are still interested. Email me at stephvaldez (at) gmail (dot) com.