


We had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year! Mark brought me home some beautiful pink roses (which Makayla thought were for her because they were pink...I let her think they were hers!) and he took me to our stake Valentine's dance. His parents watched the girls so that we could go. We put them to bed first, then left. We had a lot of fun together and it has been a long time since we have been out on a date with just the 2 of us! On Valentine's Day, Mark surprised Makayla with a cute fabric rose. She LOVES it and carries it around all the time. She even sleeps with it sometimes. Grandma and Grandpa McClellan came and gave us valentines and Grandma and Grandpa Bellitti sent Makayla a little package. Makayla and I made chocolate heart suckers and they were delicious! She enjoyed making little valentine hearts and coloring them. All in all, it was a great holiday!
5 years ago




7 comments:
How fun! It sounds like it was a great holiday. How nice to go out on a date by yourselves.
Sounds like you guys had fun. I think it is great that the two of you got away. Those suckers look great!
Oh, my gosh! You have two gorgeous babies now! You look great, by the way. Sorry about the surgery stuff too.
How old is Makayla? When i think of you, I think of you pregnant with Makayla. I can hardly believe she is so big. I think she and Daphne could be friends. Pink, pink, and more pink. I sooo love little girls.
Our blog is tannertimesoped.blogspot.com
Ya we sure "rocked it" at the stake dance! I think it is so cute how Makayla loves pink! Way to go daddy for bringing her flowers!
That chocolate heart sucker looks really good! I'm glad you and Marcus had a fun date! Love you! Oh and I ran into Tyler from Summerset. Good ol times!
How nice! And what an awesome Daddy and Mommy too! WE miss you...
What darling little girls :)
Post a Comment