Friday, February 13, 2009

Yesterday's fun!


This cute girl LOVES her new bumbo seat, which Makayla calls her "dumbo seat"...quite hilarious, actually! What a sweetheart!

This would be her trying to watch t.v. ...

...and again...straining her neck to get a glimpse of the movie Makayla was watching. Alexa, you naughty little girly girl.

Makayla is quite the organizer. After we got her to bed last night this is what we found. Her princess mats each holding a pair of shoes...and grouped together, might I add, by color. Smart girl...huh?

My little organizer. Now why isn't she this organized about her own toys; putting them away so neatly after she is done playing with them?

4 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

We have the same big tub for toys. I now understand my mom's frequent threatenings to hold a garage sale, its A LOT of toys. Your girls are adorable, Alexa looks happy in her "dumbo" seat, that looks like a good idea.

Michael&Rachel (Willardson) Lombardi said...

We would love to meet you at disneyland! you have my number don't you? if not, comment on my blog and i will find a way to get it to you without showing the whole world :)

Jessica and Reece said...

She is a DOLL! What a cute mama you are! I hope I can be a mom like Bri!

Hilary said...

Your girls are adorable and so smart too! I love that Makayla organized her shoes like that. It's fun to see the things kids think of.

I'm sorry about your gall bladder problems. That must have been really miserable. Thank goodness it's over now!