Okay... I have not written in awhile. We have been really sick for over a week now and we are just starting to get better. It has been horrible, especially for little Makayla. She started out with pink eye and then got this coughing and congestion virus that is going around. Mark and I were unlucky enough to get it...ha. It has not been fun. I hate being sick...but even worse is my little girl being sick! You just wish that you could help them and take it away. But-we are getting better. I have really been getting into digital scrapbooking and I found some amazing websites that give you the kits and elements and such for free. So fun and so cute! Mark has also designed a few scrapbook pages himself. We enjoy working on pages together! He is better at photoshop than I am, so it is good he likes to help :) Today I made a digital Valentine's Day card. It turned out so cute! I am really excited to share it! I am putting it up early so that you can all enjoy it before Valentines! I hope you all like it!
5 years ago





4 comments:
Hi Bree! Your daughter is so adorable! As far as the digital scrapbooking stuff goes, I am too cheap to buy stuff so I just download it for free. ikeagoddess.blogspot.com is where I go to get most everything. She is a lady from Germany who searches for free stuff and posts the links on her blog. There is tons of stuff! You can kinda just filter out what you want and download what you want but that is a good place to get free stuff. I also know some digital scrapbooking websites that I love if you want to buy stuff. Just let me know! Check out my future sister-in-law's blog. Her name is Bree and there is a link to her on my blog. She is way into it as well and her stuff is amazing! So you can get some ideas there. She just won a digital scrapbook contest. Call me anytime if you have question or want to talk about it... I love talking about it!! Aubree has my number! Good luck!
Bri! I am so excited that you have a blog!! You have the cutes little girl!!!! How are you guys? We really miss you guys too. Looks like things are going well.
So cute! You have an adorable little valentine. You are very talented with the digital scrapbooking.
yay! thanks for commenting on our blog-i'm so glad to catch up on your cute lil' fam! you guys look great!
let me know when you find cool stuff for digi-scrapping...i am just learning the ropes of photoshop...it's crazy! e-mail me your address if you get a sec at alirasband@gmail.com so we can send you an announcement! (i know, finally...it's been 3 months!) we miss you guys! hope all is well. makayla is gorgeous!
Post a Comment