Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sweet Sleeper

The other night before Mark and I went to bed, we decided to check on Makayla. She was laying at the end of her toddler bed about to fall off, with her little blanky wrapped so perfectly ontop of her back. I moved her back to the top of her bed and all was well. The next night we thought that we better check on her again, just in case...and we just had to take a picture. What an angel...falling asleep while saying her prayers! :)


6 comments:

krista said...

I can't believe she is is a "big girl" bed! That's so cute how she fell asleep. I still haven't moved Jackson out of his crib, I am in denial that he is growing up!!

Sara G said...

HEY BRIANNE! How are you? I saw you commented on Liz & Brian's blog. Your little girl is so big and so cute! Hope all is well for you guys...

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am so glad that you found our blog!

What a cute story about your cute adorable girl! She has gotten so big!

Kim said...

bri, i just found you... thanks to your mom!!! How cute! I miss you guys! LOVE YA!

Kohnie said...

How precious is that? She is so sweet. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up!

Mike and Anna said...

Bri!! Hi it's me Anna Howe, now southam, but I found your blog through hillary's and anyway this picture is so adorable! I have one of Shayna (my little girl) doing the exact samething! Anyway I hope all is well! Sure miss you!