Tonight as we were putting Makayla to sleep she decided to tell us a bedtime story. The actual story lasted alot longer but here is an "short" version of her story. Enjoy!
FYI: White Lime = Our favorite self-serve frozen yogurt place
5 years ago
Tonight as we were putting Makayla to sleep she decided to tell us a bedtime story. The actual story lasted alot longer but here is an "short" version of her story. Enjoy!
FYI: White Lime = Our favorite self-serve frozen yogurt place
Posted by Brianne at 11:07 PM
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a creative little story-teller! So cute! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl...
That's so cute!! I love when they can talk and you can get a peek into those funny little minds!
Bri, she is just adorable! I cannot believe how good she talks. I love her wild imagination about the ladybug carseat, ladybug coat and umbrella. She is just hilarious. Its good to capture these things on video so you can watch them when later! She is a doll!!
OH my Goodness ... what a sweetheart! She is so cute in this video :) You are such a great mom!
How cute is she! I think she likes ladybugs. She is super creative. I love that she told you to turn that thing off!
What a sweetie-pie! Bri and Mark, she cracks me up! I need her to come tell stories to my 6th graders. I'm sure that she'd be an inspiration.
Love ya all so much. We can't wait to see wee-one.
Post a Comment